Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

So why do I look the way I do...

A season of questions, this looks like the second question that needs to be addressed.

So why do I look like the way I do? Well, my genes, my denim jeans too. My conscious effort to avoid attention and photography has made me realize that I am not too photogenic. So that means I make every possible effort to be behind the camera, standing behind a group of people and the co incidence that I always happen to be wearing denims and my shoes. Last week I turned out in my favorite denims and a kurta and my beloved "Puma" and lo behold we have a photo session. Poor me, I stood there making a tough face.


The last time I posed for a photo was during the wedding of my cousin brother, which fortunately turned out to be one in which I look backwards to my mother to whom I was talking.

I have always hated myself in photos. I always look like a zombie, a frightful one at that; one in which I either stare or I am exercising my motor mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read my latest blog. And do give me a link to tat post.

Chandu said...

Time to update