Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

So whats changing ?

An animated conversation with one of friends last day ended with a line saying "Times are changing".

Yeah times sure, they are changing, the methods, the means, the people and the equations are changing.

People value their possessions more their relations. Relatives are in a mad rush to outstrip each other in attaining possessions. Guests look around your house valuing each item in your house. People are more concerned about being in touch with their 'environment' by subscription to clubs and institutions.

Cousins are competing to gain that elusive "well employed and well settled" status. Parents compare their wards with those of others keeping the number of degrees as the instrument for comparison.

Falling in love is no different. Now it matters to be educated, employable, good looking, owning a fat purse and having a portfolio that is worth a fortune. Love used to be blind.

So I need to know what does' not change?

I personally can attest to the fact that somethings that I have followed for last several years have not changed and I do not wish to change them.

1 comment:

Ashwadhy said...

Hmmnn Got me thinking! I do believe that are some things that does not change.... Maybe its just gets a little harder to find them, but they are still around.

Hey A, I enjoy reading your posts, and since I like it so much, you have been awarded a special one. Click on the link and pick up your award. http://ashwadhy.blogspot.com/2009/04/very-thoughtful-surprise-on-monday-morn.html