Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To do or not to do....

Iam thinking about whether I should vote or not. This time all my paperwork seems to be in place to allow me to caste my vote.

The voters ID card is meant to help identify the voter to the official present on Election duty,but one look at my I card they would surely search for more clues to identify me. The photo barely visible is a dark shadow of the person.

My vote has to be cast a school which it self is in trouble over its management and ownership and it currently looks like a fortress.

My brother has failed to find a place in the voters list, making him ineligible to vote.

My parents have to cast their in two different places. Almost all parties have "promised" to bring vehicles to take my parents to their voting booths. (How sweet).

In trivandrum it needs to be seen if "charismatic" "young" and "worldly WISE" SHASHI THAROOR wins or not.

Keeping all options open I am still thinking if I SHOULD VOTE OR NOT.

1 comment:

Chandu said...

What's there to think about. You should.