Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Friday, January 16, 2009

What was I doing all this time?

The first thing that comes to my mind while I read other popular blogs is "What was I doing all this time" ?

Apart from from writing some mundane exams, attending rather boring lectures and some more stupid seminars.

I wish (in)numerable readers of this blog a Happy New Year, Happy Sankranti, Pongal, Lohri and all other happy occasions.

So coming to the next aim of this post, I wish to proclaim that I will continue to write more till I perfect the perfect recipe for a bestseller!

I also wish to congratulate all people with whom I have come into contact through this small and nondescript blog of mine, on their achievements and successes.

NC is expecting a new family member, Congrats !
Chandu is busy with his job, may he continue to remain so !
Amooma too is busy. Wishing her the best in all her adventures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! i like that. adventures, u say? dunno why i keep having all these unbelieable adventures!!! i mean, i have enough masala in my life so i can write that blog without adding any.

Chandu said...

All the best. From my part, I've also decided to be a regular.

Attribution said...

@ amooma
Dont forget to share your "adventures" with us.

@ Chandu
You better update your blog regularly or else...