Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Got tagged a few months ago by granny. I just couldnt find time or the energy to type it out. I thought it would be easy untill I started thinking about it.

So the five character types I dislike are :

Cheaters :
All kinds of cheaters, those who cannot get things done through the proper channel, people who cannot be trusted with secrets. All those morons who think that they can get away with their antics.


Elites : People who think they are part of the ultra rich bracket but lack commonsense, manners and above all "class" the single attribute that makes all the difference. Don't ask me what class is because I would need a fresh post explaining the very complex and strategic concept known as class. It could manifest itself in many ways, including the way you dress.

Fakes
: I hate people who put on fake mannerisms, fake accents, and behave as if stricken by MPD.

The advisors : Dont you try giving me some free advice. If I need it; I would surely turn up to ask, don't you guys bother unless I asked for help. I am patient all the while you are trying to sort out issues in my life, you are welcome to have a look but advises are strictly are on demand vonly please.

The loudspeakers and those who think that they are just sweet at talking. I hate the souls who speak at incredibly high volumes and that they are just right and perfect at everything that they do.

The last category but not the least : The flirts. I header says 5 but I had to mention the category, I strongly dislike people who flirt, with girls and also the the girls who talk coyly,with that added sense of sugariness. I loathe them. I just cannot stand the company of such people and luckily or unluckily I always find someone of the above categories in my class or the social situations around me.

I pass this tag to Chandu who has been stuck with a single post for a long time now. This has to be done.

No comments: