Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Friday, January 30, 2009

A friend in need...

Almost two weeks and a Birthday later, I am still trying figure out how certain things work out.

This is post is to rue about a "friend", who incidentally shares my name as well. She was an average kid on wall (yeah like the kayalla purathe thenga), until she decided I could help her to achieve her "dreams".
She was a regular at my room; made it a point to bring all her queries jotted down on a bit of paper, clear them and leave with no fuss. All was fine till she decided, that she needed greener pastures and decided to pursue her further studies away from my place, now her doubts were limited to her phone calls which she made regularly, not to mention once in a while a visit to ask few more questions.

Finally all her effort and my patience and help paid off, she secured an admission, she was all happy and duly forgot to return what was originally mine, my books, my notes and certain important papers. All this while I had been trying to get it from her in vain, she had something that I wanted with her, I had everything she wanted, but the difference between us was that she just took it away, I asked her, but she refused to part with what I wanted.

These kinds of instances make me think "This is the last time, this will happen to me. Never again." But I keep jumping in to help people and this is what I end up in, ruing about something I shouldn't have done.

No comments: