Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tagged

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: I dont watch movies in Theatres. I know that sounds strange but its true.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING:
Yuganta by Iravati Karve

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME:
Snakes and Ladder, I don't play CHESS

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Readers Digest and India today.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS: I like the smell of First Rain drops falling on earth, smell of Mangoes, new books and new clothes.

6. FAVORITE SOUND: That of Veena and Violin.(Musical Instruments)

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD
: Um ahhh. well I don't know.

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE: What day is it today?

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE
. I am not very particular about it. Kuch bhi chalega, as long as I am hungry and the place is clean.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME. Iam still thinking... (Inky pinky ponky....)

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT."IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...?
Use it responsibly!

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
I used to. Not any more.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Sheesh Noooooooo Never.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Certainly scary.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? I don't own one. :)

16. FAVORITE DRINK :
Mango juice.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD..." lend it to someone who always complained of lack of time.

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?:
Why not?

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? : Turquoise.

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Delhi, Chennai, B'lore, TVM, Sulthan bathery, Kottayam, Jaipur and Agra.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH.
I 'hate' sports nowadays.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. He writes such beautifully.Uff (BTW NC You can pay me back either in cash or kind for writing "ONE NICE THING" about you )

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED.
My slippers and certain other long lost items!

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Yes. Do I have an option?

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Definitely a NIGHT OWL.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Whats the difference?

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Home. Nowhere else.

28. FAVORITE PIE? Is a desi variety of the pie available?

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate.

30. Of all The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First
? Penakathi and Chandu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoops. u got a tag back.

Unknown said...

u have been tagge dtwice now.
whats up? working or something? or just lazy like i become sometimes