Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Monday, July 23, 2012

To walk in or walk out?

Take a step to the land that I yearn to visit,  step back to the land I do not wish to revisit. 






How I wish I could walk back to set some things straight, and to fix up a meeting with a dear one to say that had been left unsaid. These feet tried walking towards a dear one, but alas life never like predetermined ideas.

How I wish the steps that I had taken had led me to where my heart is and has always been. But then these feet are now tired of trying to reach where it was never welcome.


How I wish my steps had led me closer, but the resentment and the hurt refuses to die down. The idea that the truth helps me walk faster and farther away is comforting.


These feet are now tired of trying to make up with your pace, I decide its time to take diversions. I shall walk alone.

P.S - I need no sympathies. Nor do I look forward to any empathy. You need them, I don't.

No comments: