Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Turning tables!

The ways in which I take revenge have always been restricted to hurting myself. This time was also not very different. Of the numerous times that I wanted to scream to make myself heard, it had to be so loud enough that I could hear it.

Of times when the happy face hid a lot of faces and turmoil within, this was different. I have never been so distraught. In my entire life I had hardly depended on a person so badly and to be let down by the one so badly wasn't expected.

So being constantly the ever pleasant good soul, who was willing to listen and willing to hear out without even thinking was taking a toll. But this time I decide to take one silly chance to say what should have been said earlier. Its goodbye

This way of signing off is much better than no goodbye at all.

So this is it. And here you go-Time to say goodbye.|Video

No comments: