Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear V.

It is difficult to explain how the heart reasons and to explain how one's mind translates it into action.

One simple action of trying to reason the very existence of a pesky friend, and the heights to which I could go to reason why he/she was still sticking around in my friend circle. 

Dear vampire. As your name starts with V too, this new name suits you very well. I think so. The very first instance I was introduced to you, I told you I was not who you thought I was. I have my own rules, my own limitations. Your definition of freedom is what I grew up with. I demand more. My ideas of morality and immorality are not suited to your taste, they shouldn't because they are my rules, the ones that I follow. The ones that I decided to impose on myself. 

My choice of friends have been good, bad, ugly, moronic, and wrong only only once - in your case.
I have no doubts why you were chucked out of Univesity, you have to be good enough to make it through the first set of exams, the viva makes sure that you were not the wrong one. 

Your interpretation of the law of having fun to which I do not subscribe, makes me realize that I took those things for granted as I had grown up enjoying them, they were never alien to me. I was not looking for attention either. I had my attention in things I was doing. I was not seeking help, I rather gave it to people who asked and those who needed it. It was always me and my ideas I never asked you to give any suggestions. It was all the in-between people who thought why are just two normal people hanging out and having too much sane fun.

Thank you fatso for ruining it, or else I would have never known that  was in the company of a very bitter woman, who neither understood nor shared anything common other than a rotten relationship.

Dear fatso, when I see you everyday in the hostel, my blood used to boil, but not anymore. It has become so easy to avoid you, swat away like a fly. Those who dont bother should n't occupy any memory space physical or virtual. 

May you rest in piece forever and ever.

V for vampire,vendetta and V.

No comments: