Me ??

My photo
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Marriages are made on the wedding sites!!!

I write this post to let people know that I'm not ready to take any of the bullshit that is being shoved my way. Listen up dudes who wish to get married, you may have been "the dude" who attracted the most girls during your hay days, if that was the case and you or the girls were really interested; she might have been in your arms by now. And now you loser after having not gotten that trophy girlfriend cannot impose your ideas of beauty on me.

I'm not a walking and talking cosmetic shop, who endorses different brands of powdery stuff for the two different cheeks. I neither use nor endorse all the products available in market. I understand that it is a source of livelihood for some. I'm an normal person whose skin is not attacked by things that come in small boxes with high prices. I live naturally. And yes which means I do not use stuff which were tested on animals.

I'm educated enough to earn a job myself and I do not intend to live of your earnings or your parents and this is expected from you as well. Which means why the f*$# are you looking forward to a fat dowry and gifts to be showered on you? I do not intend to usurp your belongings, why do you plan to do that to mine? Huh ?

Increasing instances of you trying to tell me that you are looking for a perfect, hour glass figured, intelligent, smart, and intelligent and blah and blahs will force me to tell you that have taken a good look at yourself? Are you free of blemishes? Are you the perfect husband material?

Do not push me to the limits where photoshop will decide your future life and wife!

I think I'm fair and not a fairy. And it I think I'm tall enough to escape wearing heels and think highly of myself and my folks, and I'm educated enough to understand your bullshit. Do you have a problem?

No comments: